Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > DesignerMixes.org > Site Suggestions > Please Add Breeds

Please Add Breeds

Replies: 1 - 9 of 9
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
Anonymous
Contact Me
I tried adding the Boykidoodle (1/2 Boykin Spaniel & 1/2 Poodle), but there is no Boykin Spaniel on the list of breeds. Can you please add this so I can add my breed? I breed Boykidoodles, and they are wonderful dogs! Not only are they wonderful companions, but you will not find a better hunting dog! I know Boykin Spaniels are relatively rare, but I did not like the health problems associated with the breed, and they could not hunt in colder weather. So, by crossing them with the poodle it made them a much better hunter and a much calmer house pet.

Anonymous
Contact Me
Also, if you could add the Mi Ki, that would be great. I'm planning two litters of Mipoos (1/2 Mi Ki & 1/2 Poodle). They are going to be gorgeous and hypoallergenic!
sands904
Contact Me
Welcome! I have added both the Boykin Spaniel and the Mi Ki to our purebred list. You should now be able to submit your mixes. At this point we are only adding mixes to our list for our members as we have received lots of *spam* mixes by people disliking our site. We are trying not to have our list *polluted* and keep it to only mixes where people actually own a dog and can submit valuable information and pictures. If you have any questions please let us know and Enjoy the Site!
ACDnAPBTmomma

I haven't seen any ACD/APBT mix listed....I am not sure if there is one but my ACD female Billie Girl might be pregnant (find out on Feb. 1st) by our ABPT male Moon Dawg. I will post pictures of the puppies if she is....
ACDnAPBTmomma

a combination of 1/2 pit bull and 1/2 blue heeler (ACD) could be called a Pit Heeler or even a Bull heeler.......
sands904
Contact Me
Welcome ACDnAPBTmomma! Thanks for the suggestions. Please let us know if you need any of these mixes added. Since there are so many combinations out there we are trying to only add them as people request them and actually have a dog of that mix so we have pictures of them, etc. We also have a request for at: //www.designermixes.org/Breeds/NewSubmit.aspx Thanks and I hope you enjoy the site!
ACDnAPBTmomma

i should have pictures of 1/2 ACD 1/2 APBT mixes by Feb 14th...my ACD should be due before then. she is already on day 51 of her pregnancy...should be 100% confirmed on approximately how many she will have on Feb 1st by 12pm...will post as soon as i find out
ACDnAPBTmomma

ok we found out the vet could barely see 3 puppies on the radiograph (xray) but the vet also said that there could be more than 3 puppies...my ACD is now 54 days into her pregnancy
ACDnAPBTmomma

********UPDATE****** My female ACD had 7 puppies on 16 February 2010. the first 1/2 ACD 1/2 APBT puppy was born at 821pm and the last 1/2 ACD 1/2 APBT puppy was born at 1208am on 17 February 2010...will post pictures soon
sands904
Contact Me
Thanks for the update! I am glad to hear everything went well. I have added Pit Heeler to our list for you. I see you added all the dogs to our Bios section. Typically that section is for dogs that you own and are going to keep. Just an FYI... Best of luck with the pups!!

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund