Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > New member with a Great Weimar

New member with a Great Weimar

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
pbwolf
Contact Me
Hello everybody, I am so glad to see a site for mixed breeds(designer doggies)two weeks ago when i found this little guy i never heard of Great Weimars and ya know what not of alot of people have ..even my vet ! any info...history ...would be great..I have posted a pic of my little blue coated/blue eyed wonder and looking forward to see some of yours!!

sophiesmom
Contact Me
Welcome to the greatest bunch of people on the web! Everyone is so helpful and where else can you find pictures of the most handsome and beautiful little faces ever! I have a 8 (almost 9) month old Chipoo, named Sophie and a 10.5 yr old Malchi, named Roody and they are my best friends. Hope you enjoy yourself and I am going to go look at your little wonder now.
Linda78
Contact Me
Hi and, welcome to you and Storm. He is adorable! lots of luck and fun times to you both! I have a 10 year old Cockapoo named Kipper and an 8 mo. old Chipoo named Edward. THis is a great site with lots of nice people and a wonderful mix of dogs!
Carolrea

Wow! What a BEAUTIFUL baby! My goodness. I'll bet he'll be an exceptionally handsome dog someday, too. Hug him for me and for my (considerably shorter) Corgi Bassett mix, Beau. Carol

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund