Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > Hi I'm New!

Hi I'm New!

Replies: 1 - 4 of 4
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
HoLLiPoP

Hi, My name is Holly and I recently got a new puppy, his name is Thor and he is an 8 week old ChiPoo! I love him, he is amazing. I just wanted to introduce myself, because I'm probably going to be on here a lot.

wandarenee
Contact Me
Welcome to the club, you are going to enjoy you new puppy. as for me i have a 6 month old rottweiler,7 week old mastiff and a 2 year old Akia all of them a hand fun but i wouldnt give tem up i just got the 2 year old and i hope that he will get along with the other puppies. [:)]
ksmithpa

Welcome, our son and family just got a ChiPoo, his name is Sprocket and he has already potty trained himself, they have had him about 3 weeks, and he was 7 weeks old when they got him, he weighs 2 pounds.
WestieLover
Contact Me
Hi..I'm the proud Mommy of a WESTIE/POM mix,16 wks, Jessie..and a WESTIE/CAIRN Mix,Oliver, almost 3 yrs old. New Puppies are ALWAYS a wonderful reminder of WHY you enjoy the adult dogs SOO MUCH..lol. We will survive the PUPPY thing, he is moving right along in learning. At 16 weeks he's sitting for his treats, still pee's on the floor , but TREAT's he has the sitting down pat..lol
Linda78
Contact Me
Hi Holly.. welcome to you and Thor! We have a 9 mo. old Chipoo, Edward...He's a great little dog (for the most part) and, we love him to pieces... good luck!! linda

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund