Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Health > Health Concerns > WORRIED ABOUT MY DOG

WORRIED ABOUT MY DOG

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
michelle73
Contact Me
Hello my dog lucas seemed like he was throwing up today in the morning I've never had a dog before I just got him a couple of weeks ago from a friend but he hasnt been eating good can anybody give me advice I dont know what vet to take him to and one thats not that expensive,I live in the la area but I think I do need to take him to the vet Im very worried,his throw up was yellow .

bluetatoo1971
Contact Me
Hopefully you have gotten your dog to the vet by now. But it may have been any number of things. He could have been just transitioning or it could have been a food change. I don't know what vets cost on the West cost. I do hope you found something. Best of luck.
emgerber
Contact Me
Changing homes and food changes can have a huge impact on dogs. I know my dog does not do well with any kind of food change. When we moved her from puppy food to dog food we had to do it over  2 months. As for a Vet I would recommend you get a Vet and stay with that Vet only. Our Vet was introduced to our dog when she was only 7 weeks old. She has been our Vet ever since. She knows our dog very well and knows our dogs whole health picture. In fact the last couple of visit we had over a food problem she did not even charge us for the visit. I do not live in the US but I would be lost when it come to some health questions if it was not for my Vet. Good luck with getting some supports for your dog and finding a good and affordable Vet.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund