Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > New here!!

New here!!

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
ldohve
Contact Me
Hi:

I have a male Bichon poo, a Schnauzer poo, and 2 purebred Shih tzus. I am looking for a place to discuss things related to my mixed breeds. I have asked questions on other forums and have been crusified because of the mixed breeds. Hope to talk to ya'll later!!!

corky95621
Contact Me
welcome! we are glad to have you here! i must admit i used to be a purebreed snob when i had my dobermans and looked down upon the designer mixes. now that i have 2 of my own i wouldnt have it any other way. i love them to pieces! we will be glad to answer any of your questions and offer our advice to you and your mixed breeds. again welcome to the group!
emgerber
Contact Me
I would also like to welcome you to our group. My neighbor has a Schnauzer poo and her dogs is a sweet loving girl. She is 2 years old. She also has a Yorkie poo that is 11 years old. I have a Cock-A-Mo that will be 2 in January. I do not know allot but I can share some of my ideas, thoughts and experience.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund