Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Health > General Healthcare > ear infections

ear infections

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
corky95621
Contact Me
just wanted to share a little tip for anyone who has ear infection issues with their doggies. if you see your dog shaking one side of his head a lot or leaning his head to one side it is a sign of infection. with this issue you do not need to go to the vet and spend hundreds of dollars. easy trick is to do a mixture of 50% peroxide and 50% apple cidar vinegar and pour it into the ear and allow the dog to "shake" it out. works EVERY time. i do it for my dogs when this problem arrises and also recommend it to my customers. Apple cidar vinegar is a great natural antibiotic for dogs and people and is great on their kibble too!

emgerber
Contact Me
I have not had any problems with my dogs ears as of yet but this is great information to know.
When would you use apple cider vinegar on their kibble how much would you put?
corky95621
Contact Me
it is AMAZING stuff for white dogs that have tear stains and dont want to spend a ton of money on angel eyes. you just put 3 teaspoons onto your dogs kibble and you can do it daily or every other day or once a week. how ever you want to do it. i like to put it into my dogs raw food cuz when i put it on his kibble and he doesnt eat it right away it tends to get soggy. you can also put it into their water.
emgerber
Contact Me
Yes I am aware of angle eyes but I am not to a point of needing it as of yet. I can just wash her eyes with warm water and it all just comes off. However if I do get to that point I would have no problem with purchasing the product. Then of course the problem only surfaced with the introduction of the Acana but now  I have taken her off the Acana it is going away. You are such a wealth of information.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund