Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > Hello Everyone. I'm new here :) (I have a 10 week old Alaskan Shepherd)

Hello Everyone. I'm new here :) (I have a 10 week old Alaskan Shepherd)

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
JoshCharmley
Contact Me
My Name is Josh Charmley and my Puppy Cian is 10 weeks old. He's a German Shepherd/Alaskan Malamute Mix (Alaskan Shepherd) When trying to find info on this breed/mix I could not find much, but then I stumbled onto this site and decided to join!  If anyone else out there has an Alaskan Shepherd I'd love to hear any info or stories you have. Looking forward to learning as much as I can and to meeting fellow dog people :)

corky95621
Contact Me
welcome to the group! the best way to find out how your dog will be is to look up both breeds that it is mixed with and try to determine which breed he is taking more after. you are going to have a VERY active dog on your hands that will NEED to be exercised DAILY or it will start destroying everything LOL. after all huskies were bred to RUN and that is what they are going to want to do. congrats on the new puppy! you will be very welcome here and no one will bash on you for having a "designer" dog. most people are not too keen on the mixing of breeds, really sad. you are welcome to post pictures so we all can see your new fur baby!
emgerber
Contact Me
Welcome to our web site Josh and your new puppy. It will be great to get to know you and your puppy. There is some great information here on this web site and some people with lots of knowledge..

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund