Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > General Topics > Q & A > Newsletters

Newsletters

Replies: 1 - 6 of 6
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
emgerber
Contact Me
I wonder what happened we did not get a March Newsletter and now it is April. Does this mean we are not going to have any more Newsletters?

corky95621
Contact Me
seeing as we have been having problems for over a month and no sign of the administrator i have a feeling they ditched the website due to minimal activity. i mean how in the hell can you run a website and now show up every few days to check on thiings?! im sorry to say but this website is poorly run. we need an administrator that will check every few days if not daily.
emgerber
Contact Me
I totally agree with you. I tried to view videos today and when you click on them all you get is a black screen. Still lots of problems.
gweisz
Contact Me
I have mentioned to administrators that I'm not receiving email notifications when I have mail. And they don't respond my videos say they will be uploaded soon but I loaded them months ago and was able to watch them. What gives. Im missing my friends on here!!!!!!
emgerber
Contact Me
I am find it harder and harder to even load this web site. I wish if it is totally done that they would just take it down. I will be sad because I have some great friends here. Maybe we will have to find another meeting place.
corky95621
Contact Me
i have no idea where the administrator went :( wish they could fix the site
emgerber
Contact Me
You and me and a few others. I really hope they do not give up on us. Or maybe they will find someone new to take over.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund