Help Stop Puppy Mills   |   PetFinder   |   Rabies Challenge Fund   |   Dog Training Software   |   QR Code Dog Tags   |   Dog Breed DNA Testing
Discussions > Member Specific > New Members > I am not sure what my dog is mixed with can you help?

I am not sure what my dog is mixed with can you help?

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3
Post ReplyActive Topics | New Topic
Author  Topic
luvmydog

We found a stray dog 2 months ago and believe she is Labrador. The vet said yes, however as she is getting older her features are changing and I am guessing she may be mixed. The vet stated she believed, at the time, she was only 8 months old. I posted a recent photo to my page. Here is a link to her photo as well. What do you think she maybe mixed with. I just want to see if you all say the very breed I think it might be. She is (best guess) 10 months old now and a bundle of fun. Thank you :o) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zJJtSPZUFoM/St51fKwNfXI/AAAAAAAAAIo/PTa3NSAyxTc/s1600-h/FILE0061+-+Copy.JPG

Carolrea

Beautiful dog. Chest reminds me of a Rottweiler. For whatever reason, at first glance, she made me think of a Great Dane. Give her a hug for my Corgi Bassett, Beau, and me. Carol
sunnyd
Contact Me
Definatly looks like lab, pit mix. Great dog to have.
ACDnAPBTmomma

Gorgeous dog!!! looks like a Lab/Pit Bull mix or some other mastiff type breed.

Page: 1
About | Contact | Help | Donate | Links
Advertising | Website Design

©2007-2024 designermixes.org
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Scams

Sites We Love:
PetFinder | Rabies Challenge Fund